Monday, June 27, 2011

Farewell Gifts - Personalised towels

Do you like receiving towels? Cute designs, soft, thick fluffy towels that comes in many sizes, I love it! So much my friends told me not to buy towels for Christmas gift exchanges. :D Towels were the first thing that came to my mind when I thought about what farewell gifts to give my colleagues.

Tadaaaaa. Personalised towels, names embroidered with my machine (now you know who I worked with).

My last few words were delivered in paper hearts with black/white wooden pegs.

Hope they liked it. :)

5 comments:

  1. where you get the Personalised towels, names embroidered ? please email me jasmine_tay24@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can email me as well?? emily_Koay_taurus@hotmail.com
      Many thanks! ;)

      Delete
  2. Hi. Can you email me at izahvook89@hotmail.com. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete