Saturday, January 18, 2014

Baby Stroller Pads


I've always found the original pads to be very rough to baby skin but never had a good enough reason to make a new one since Colin doesn't spend a lot of time in this stroller. See, we have 3 strollers, 1 sits in my husband's car, 1 in our house and another 1 at my parents' place. This stroller is the one at my parents' place,  used the least often.

However, we decided that this stroller scored best for travelling, and I can't imagine my boy's skin rubbing this rough stroller pads 8hrs a day, for 4 days. A reason good enough for me to make a new set of stroller pads!

Before and after
I used Michael Miller's stripey fabric for external and towel material for inside. Soft and nice! Really glad I made it. :)

Of course, photo taking usually involves this little one having his share of fun. He refused to let me take pics of him in the stroller, and decided Mickey can't too.


No comments:

Post a Comment