Thursday, December 16, 2010

Burdastyle Projects

You can imagine how happy I am to finally finish clicking through all 1791 pages of Burdastyle projects uploaded. It took me almost 4 months in all. I have no idea how many years Burdastyle has been up, but I was brought through a couple of seasons as I surfed. I could feel the transition of seasons just by looking at the type of projects completed, cool? Not just the seasons, also the festives! From Easter to Halloween and Christmas.



The journey was inspiring; to see so many sewing enthusiasts (many self taught) sharing their creations, patterns and techniques. I especially enjoy seeing how 1 pattern could be morphed into many variants, oh, and also how other people put fabrics together. Sharing with you some of my favorites!


What's next? I'm going to pack that messy sewing nook of mine and start sewing! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment