Monday, March 28, 2011

Camera Strap

Remember my wedding anniversary wishlist? I decided another compact wasn't going to satisfy me.

I got sick of noisy pictures produced by compact camera, so with my Taiwan trip as a catalyst, I traded in my Canon IXUS and topped up some cash for Canon EOS 550D and paired it with Tamron 18-270mm F/3.5-6.3 Di II VC PZD. The first thing I did before showing it to the world was to beautify the strap which was so harsh on the neck. :) And since this camera was meant to travel with me, the fabric paints has to be my favorite animal - elephants! 

It was a simple afternoon project. I added batting to the underside of the strap for extra comfort during long trips. I wanted to add a removable lens cover pouch, but didn't have time to brainstorm. Oh well, next time.

 Closer view.



No comments:

Post a Comment